Thursday, September 8, 2011

Eye Check-Up

I remember the first time I went to the eye doctor. All those instruments they use scared the heck out of me. I was always afraid they were going to poke my eye with a needle or something. The worst part is towards the end when they put those drops in your eyes to dilate your pupils. For like three hours everything is really bright and blurry. I am always afraid that one day I will get pulled over on the way home and have to explain to the officer that I am not high on drugs. I mean driving home is already scary enough with everything being so blurry! I guess there is one thing worse than all that though and that is the bill you get after buying a new six month supply of contacts and a new pair of glasses. Ouch!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment